Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hump Day Humor, Butt Dust

Just what is "Butt Dust"?
There is no music like the joyous laughter of a child......they laugh with their whole heart;
Those of you with children or grandchildren should enjoy these!

What, you ask, is 'Butt Dust'? Read on and you'll discover the joy in it! These have to be original and genuine. No adult is this creative!

JACK (age 3) was watching
his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister... After a while he asked: 'Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk? '

STEVEN (age 3)   hugged and kissed his Mom good night. 'I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window.'

BRITTANY  (age 4)
had an ear ache and wanted a pain   killer. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle.  Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: 'How does it know it's me?'

SUSAN (age 4)   was drinking
juice when she got the hiccups. 'Please don't give me this juice again,' she said, 'It makes my teeth cough...'

DJ (age 4)  stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: 'How much do I cost?'

CLINTON  (age 5) was in his bedroom
looking worried when his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, 'I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married.  How will my wife fit in it?'

MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in   a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: 'Why is he whispering in her mouth?'

TAMMY(age 4)
was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy  looked at her for a while and then asked, 'Why doesn't your skin fit your face?'

JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad   read:   'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt.'  Concerned, James asked:   'What happened to the flea?'

Kids say the darndest things...

The sermon I think this Mom will never forget...  
This particular Sunday sermon...'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward Heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without You, we are but dust...'  He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her  shrill little four year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

No comments:

Post a Comment