Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Being as how I do not have a "sweetheart" or significant other to share this day with, 
I am spending it with you all, hope yours is great and makes you smile

 Prior to her trip to Calgary Alberta, Carol (a blonde chick from England),
confided to her co-workers and friendsthat she had three goals for her trip
to Cowboy country;


1. She wanted to taste some real western Bar-B-Que.
2.. She wanted to take in a bona fide rodeo...
And...
3. She wanted to have sex with a local cowboy.


Upon returning, the girls were curious
 as to how she faired.

'Let me tell you, they have Alberta beef to die for, and when they bar-b-q it,
the taste is
 unbelievable!'

'And I went to a real rodeo.
 Talk about athletes...Those guys wrestle full
grown bulls! They
 ride horses at a full gallop, then jump off the horses
and grab the bull by the horns and throw them to the ground!
It is just
 incredible!'

Then came the big question,
'Well tell us, did you have sex
with a real cowboy?'

'Are you kidding? When I saw the size of the
 condoms they carry in their
back pockets I changed my mind!'





Will you be my Valentine?

Sweetheart, Good Morning, that bathroom isn't going to clean itself though.... 
The first sign of "gay"?


No comments:

Post a Comment