Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hump Day Humor, Animal Humor

From a friend, it's the captions that make these great... enjoy!
 I am not cute! I'm vicious...RAWRRR..RAAWWRRR! Alright, fine, I'm cute...
 Honey, I think you may have a fever.
 Just one more hug before I go to school, okay Mom?  K bye Mom
 No dog bed?  No problem....
 Baby is drowsing, cozy and fair.  Mother sits near, in her rocking chair.
 We are captionless...
 My mother wants me to get braces, but I just wanna wear a hat.
 A warm and friendly family
 You go right ahead on your vacation, I'll watch your fish for you.
 He's right behind me, isn't he?
 Just a little more to the left....
 Yoga kitty says the key to inner health is inner peace...
 Knock, knock, we're cute, give us candy....
 It can't be 8 a.m. yet....just 5 more minutes pleeeeez.....
 Mommy, I tiewwwd, cawwy meee...
Now keep your eyes closed, the surprise is almost here....I promise.....

Until one has loved an animal ---
Part of their soul remains unawakened ---

No comments:

Post a Comment