Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Party Drinking and Driving, Bad Idea

Since the Christmas holidays are fast approaching and you may be attending festivities where alcohol might be served, I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving. 

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.  A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice bourbon.  Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.  I arrived back safely and without incident, which was a real surprise since I had never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.

A friend sent this in email, I'm still laughing...

Remember to look for the humor in life....especially during the holidays, when you see "dumb" comin' at ya from everywhere.  NO parking space is worth the expense of stupid.




 Apparently, it's the car which is smarter




Reposted from Oddee

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post which shows how people are careless. They don't know how to park and drive their car. One little mistake become cause cause of their death. I am having few video in which driver lost their lives due to one silly mistake.

    ReplyDelete