Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dave Stall's Private Collection

I had the distinct privilege to enjoy Dave's sources of joy.
The first (naturally) was a beautiful new Porsche Carrera GTS in "Arrest me Red".










Mind you, this Porsche was only a "loaner" for him to evaluate and make comments.  
Are you kidding me!  Where can I get a job like that!

But his own collection of memorabilia and a unique vehicle are still impressive.
This adorns the front yard


Now that's what I call an address marker.



Dave told me that when the racers travel across country for a race, they don't take their own crew.  Instead, they hire a local crew and then auction off their pit suits for charity.  Pretty cool



Dave has every car from the original "Cars" movie in his collection.  They cover 3 walls.


Some beautiful classic radios and they all work!
 And now for his "baby" in the garage.  A one of a kind, for sure.














The above painting was done by a dear friend of theirs.
I may be going out on a limb here, but I think it's safe to say he's an Earnhardt fan...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment