Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hump Day Humor, Space Savers

I know I've seen some of these before, but there are some new ones and
they are all interesting.  Makes me just thump my head because I had thought of some similar 
innovations, but didn't follow through with them.  Oh well, enjoy "Hump Day Humor"!

This looks like a great add-on for kids, but maybe not as sanitary as disposable cups...


Love this idea, until the kids or ? stick the shampoo/conditioner, etc. in upside down without closing the top, yuk.....what mess to clean up (or just move and forget about it)








This has to be a Frat fridge at MIT....ahh, the mother of necessity.
This ladder may ok for an emergency, but doesn't look too stable to me....




Well there goes my "secret" hiding space, thanks alot....









Just get enough pairs of these for the kids and turn'um loose on the wood floors.....


No comments:

Post a Comment