Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Panda Therapy

Mooooooooommmm
You'll have to come in and get me.
Kung Fu Panda...

One, two, three.... lift!
Does this log make my butt look fat?
You can't see me.....
Oops! Slight miscalculation.
You go. I'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit.
I don't know how this bamboo shoot got here!
It was just sitting here, I swear!  

I'll give you 2 seconds to get off me or I'm calling Mom.
Pardon me but do you have a napkin?
Darn paparazzi! A little privacy please?
Dear Abby:
I have this brown stain on my nice, white, fluffy butt...
 Shhhh, I'm reviewing
I cannot believe that I'm stuck in this tree again.
What is the matter with me?

I'm sure there's a way out somewhere.
I saw an ant go this way yesterday.
 Look closely and don't step on my contact lens
The perfect day for a panda...
absolutely nothing accomplished.
Bless me Father for I have sinned

No comments:

Post a Comment